#FactFriday – Did you know that the tail feathers in male Long-tailed Widowbirds can reach an impressive 60cm in length?! That’s a lot of tail feather for a small bird Get in touch this weekend to join us on one of our incredible Sustainable Birding Tours in Kenya!
- NEW Kenya Birding Map! 16th October 2019
- Birding is a game of patience! 15th October 2019
- About to embark on their 2 Week Best of Kenya Bird Photography Tour! 14th October 2019
- Simon and Jeff finishing their Kenya Birding Tour on 348 species! 8th October 2019
- #FactFriday – Long-tailed Widowbird on our Kenya Birding Tours 4th October 2019
Arabuko Sokoke Forest Birding Tours Birding Tour Kenya Birding Tour Nairobi National Park Birding Tours Bird photography tour Arabuko Sokoke Forest Bird photography tour Kenya Bird photography tour Nairobi National Park Bird photography tours Bird photography tours Kenya Bird Photography Tour Uganda Bird tour Kenya Bird tours Arabuko Sokoke Forest Bird tours Kenya Bird tours Nairobi National Park Bird tours Uganda Birdwatching Kenya Birdwatching safari Arabuko Sokoke Forest Birdwatching safari Kenya Birdwatching safari Nairobi National Park Birdwatching safari Uganda Birdwatching Tour Arabuko Sokoke Forest Birdwatching tour Kenya Birdwatching Tour Nairobi National Park Birdwatching Tour Uganda Kenya Birding Kenya Birding Tours Kenya Bird Photography Tours Kenya Birdwatching Tours Nairobi National Park Birding Tours Uganda Birding Tours